Hello once again all!
Well It's that time of year again. Summer is coming to an end and I got a lot of stuff prepped and ready to paint. I had a good summer! While I didn't paint much I did manage to build quite a few things in preparation to use. But before I get to that lets see what I managed to get done this month.
To start, lets look at a model I finished back in the summer
One wandering merchant for D&D and...well, whatever game I want to play. Honestly he's a bit slapdash but He's done and I like him. Hopefully I wont break his staff (again).
Now lets look at what I managed to get painted in the Month of September.
Now lets look at what I managed to get painted in the Month of September.
Five man Archer detachment! Now these guys are a complete stripping and repaint from my previous models which were...not good. I'm much happier with how these guys came out. Now I just have to paint the next five.
Next up!
Next up!
Six Militia! Now I had already painted some f this unit as I stole them for my Mordheim warband. So I decided to get the rest done too! With these guys done I finished up two whole detachments!
Now I'm well on my way to getting my whole army refreshed! So continuing the trend...
Three crew for my Helstrom Rocket Battery! These guys have been built and unpainted since 2007. Now finally done, I just need to finish the actual rocket battery now.
Lastly...
My Handgunner champion with Hochland Longrifle! This guy was a complete strip and repaint. I'm very happy how he came out...though I will need to finish his unit now!
With all that said and done since my summer rest I managed to paint 16 models! 70 Models done for the year to date....wow, I'm on a roll!
- Commodus
With all that said and done since my summer rest I managed to paint 16 models! 70 Models done for the year to date....wow, I'm on a roll!
- Commodus






No comments:
Post a Comment