Tuesday 13 September 2016

Project Battlefield

Hello again all!

So I decided to take on a different project this time.  I've been slowly building up terrain so I have a cache of things I can use to play anything really.  You've seen some of it here on my battle report (another coming soon!)  But right now I'll show you a finished piece of my new fall project.



Here above we see GW's Eternity Stair I bought last year.  On it's own it's not much of a piece, so I decided to prop it up on some polystyrene with an MDF base.

Here we have the final product:




I think it makes it a much more imposing piece of terrain I can use for 9th Age, Kings of War, AoS Frostgrave....anything!

So now I'm off to work on my next terrain piece as I also prepare some minis for D&D as well.  Stay tuned!

-Commodus


No comments:

Post a Comment