Thursday 28 June 2018

Cleaning off the Paint Table: Dungeon Delving

Hello everyone!

It's been a bit busy this month but I did get some stuff done. rather then go on a rant I think I'll just throw down what I've painted and let you be the judge!


Bam! Displacer Beast!  I really like this mini although I really hate the base they come on.  I modified it with some polystyrene to boost him up a bit.  Displacer Beasts are one of my favourite monsters and I use them quite a bit in my campaigns.  I'm really glad I finally have a decent model of one.  Especially since getting those old D&D minis from 3rd are getting harder and harder to come by.

Lets see what else is on the block for me to paint:


BAM!  Rats and Goblins for my Sunless Citadel campaign.  It's been to humid to basecoat the goblins but I think I can bang out those rats pretty quickly.

Until later!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment