Saturday 3 October 2015

Against the Ogre Horde! Update 2

Hey all I'm back!

I've actually been pretty busy and I had a update a few days ago but I got delayed while trying to put together a few more minis.  So I decided to hold off until EVERYTHING was done.  So here it is!


Two Leadbelchers, two pieces of fence terrain, and two Bones minis as well as an objective marker barrel that I hope to use one day for Mordheim.

I was testing two possible Cobblestone base techniques with these minis.  The Ankheg was based using plasticard cut up and glued to the base.  The barrel was done using greenstuff and sculpting.  I'm still on the fence on which I like better which means I'm going to have to do a few more test models.  I'll be sure to post them when I'm done.  Bye for now!  More Ogres to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment