Sunday 18 October 2015

Against the Ogre Horde!: Update 5

Hello all!

Okay so this week has been stupid....stupid life and reality and stuff....

Anyway I did manage to get the Sabertusks assembled and based, I'll be spraying them soon and coming up with a colour scheme for them as well.  Not sure what I'm going to do with them exactly but I do know one of them will be pained up to look like Cringer from He-Man.

Why you may ask?  WHY NOT!?.....also a friend of mine who basically helped build the list for me and come up with the names of all the characters in the army asked to do that and I thought "Meh, It'll break the monotony.


So there it is!  a rare glimpse of my paint station (also know as my kitchen table....that I never eat at only game and paint on).  I'm really excited to have gotten this far as I am so close to completing this project I started 3 years ago.  So far all that is left to Assemble/paint are the following:

1 Ogre Tyrant
1 Ogre Bruiser/Battle Standard Bearer
2 Ogre Ironguts
1 Ogre Leadbelcher
4 Sabertusks
1 Gnoblar Scraplauncher

I'm so close!  Wish me Luck!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment