So I'm back with another update on my progress for the tournament. I have my list all figured out and all the minis I need purchased and ready to be painted.
So without further ado:
BEHOLD! My glorious Ironguts pictured in my cheaply made picturebox, constructed from a box I found and white copy paper I stole from work (tell no one).
I think I have Ogre painting down to a science at this point. I used several different techniques to get the different skin tones I've used which I will tell you all one day...but for now feast your eyes on this!
Look at all his terribly painted horror! I just got this guy off of Ebay and boy does he need to be stripped. I'm going to have to let this guy soak for a day or two to get everything off of him. I'll probably need to tear the arms off to as there are some major gaps that need to be re-pinned and Greenstuffed.
That's all I have for now. Next up I hope to have the next 3 Ironguts I need to complete the unit. Wish me luck!