Saturday 26 January 2019

LET'S PAINT STUFF! 2019 Great Mini Clearance continues!

Hello Everyone!

Oh man, I'm getting back into a groove and finished up the last 2 of Garrek's Reavers.  So lets get going and showing off what I've finished!


Garrek and his Reavers, all painted up.  They were fun to paint up mostly due to the fact I decided to mix up the skin tone on many of them just to avoid boredom.

So the first part of my Shadespire box is done.  I have Steelheart's Champions in the pipeline but I decided to finish off another batch of my Conan minis in the meantime.


5 more pirates done!  I must say, part of the reason it's taken me so long to get these done is because I absolutely HATE painting them.  They are small and spindly and have tiny details that are hard to get too. 

However!  I only have 5 more of them to paint so hopefully I can quickly roll up my sleeves and pound them out so I can focus on the other minis in the box.

So that's all for now, I'll have more updates soon!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment