Monday 15 July 2019

July! WIP and other stuff too!

Hello all!

So I haven't really gotten around to paint all that much, but I have gotten to work on my favorite summer past time..Terrain!

So my main goal is to build a tiny town square worth of buildings.  I already have one ruined building in my collection, but I also want a building I can use for D&D to make a village square.  So using basic techniques taken from a bunch of random Youtube videos, I got to work.


So using foam-core, cardboard, balsa wood and white glue I got to work.  Slowly over the course of a few weeks I put together this small town house.


It's amazing what you can do with a little white glue and junk you find in your local recycling bin and a few dollar store items.  So now I have to seal it with Modge Podge and get to painting!

Wish me luck!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment