Thursday 3 October 2019

October! Lets get Spooky!

Hello once again all!

So, again, not much to report as I spent most of the last month running around Azeroth.  However I have decided to get back in the swing of things as I do want to hit 100 models painted for the year.

Now with that said lets take a look at the one mini I managed to paint last month:


A Reaper Bones Roper!  I planned on painting him up for a D&D campaign encounter.  But my players managed to get to him and kill him before I managed to finish painting him...so now he shall wait on my shelf until they encounter ANOTHER Roper.

So that takes my painted mini total to 85!  I'm SO close to getting to 100.  Now I just have to focus on finishing up 3 more Player Character D&D minis all the while working on another project...


Cities of Sigmar comes out this Saturday and I plan on getting it ASAP.  In the mean time I am working on building a Cities army...although I don't know what I want to put in it yet.  I have a pile of minis I can use, but I still can't finalize it all until I get the book.

Until then all!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment