Tuesday 24 December 2019

December Almost Done! What did I paint?

Hello Everyone!

So the year is creeping to a close.  Despite this however, the long painting war continues against the horde on my desk.  While I didn't buckle down and force myself to pound out a bunch of stuff like I had planned, I did manage one.

Yes one model this month, not much but December is filled with social engagements and mild colds caused by people around me.  You cannot escape the germs!

With that said however, lets take a look at what I finished!



One Freeguild General all painted up and ready to go!  I've had this model for awhile but was never sure what to do with him.  I really didn't want to add him to my Averland army for Warhammer Fantasy and when the Cities of Sigmar book got rid of all Freeguild General models, except the one with the Zweinhander, I figured I could get use out of him.

With this guy done that take my model total for 2019 to 103!  That's a record for me...as far as I can tell.  I've never really tracked any of that before this year.

Now I'm not sure if I will have time to get anything else done, but lets take a look at whats next on my table.


One Battlemage for my Freeguild and a 3D printed Otyugh I picked up at a convention.  I hope to at least try to get them done before the new year.

Until next time all!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment