Tuesday 2 February 2021

January painting continues....slowly...into February

Hello once again all!

I continue to work through my pile of "prep" models.  Didn't get too many done this week but I did finish the last one I need to complete 1000pts of Orcs and Goblins!  So without further ado...


Four Snotling bases!  Of course, Snotlings suck...oh they suck so hard.  Even compared to other swarms Snots are just....so bad.

Now I had planned on posting this blog post last week, but I got distracted and didn't get around to hitting "publish"...so lets show what else I did.


More terrain for my gaming board!  I super love this model.  It's 3d printed and I am definitely getting more from this set.  I didn't go to crazy, just wanted to make sure it matched all my other Terrain.

With that said...


A pile of barrels and crates to add to my terrain!  Okay these aren't the biggest models I still count them.  Especially since the house took so damn long!

So thats 20 more models added for a total for 25 models for January!  Great start!

Stay Tuned!

-Commodus


No comments:

Post a Comment