Thursday 11 November 2021

Wow, Being Lazy but Making Progress!

Hello all once again!

Wow its been awhile since my last update.  In fact I intended this to be an "End of October" report, but that didn't turn out like I had planned.

With that said I didn't get many "models" done so much as I got a bunch of pieces of terrain completed and ready for the tabletop!  So lets take a look at what I got done in the last few months.


Bunch of Terrain!

So I've been trying to get a board filled with terrain for both Frostgrave and Rangers of Shadowdeep.  As well as for other skirmish games like Mordheim or Call to Arms.  I've made a lot of headway in the last 2 months and am almost ready to start a campaign!  Just got to get more forests done.  I have more coming but for now I have 17 more models painted and done!

Until Next time!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment