Saturday 5 March 2022

February Wrap-up!

Hello once again all!

So I didn't update much last month, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been busy getting things painted!  I actually managed to get a bunch done on two separate projects.  So lets see what I managed to paint!

Four more Stormcast Liberators! When added with Steelheart I have another unit of five. Now I just need to put together the last 5 Liberators I have for a whole Unit of 10.  But that will have to wait as I have other things I'm working on now.

 
Four Skaven Clan Rats for some Warhammer 6th Edition Skirmish!  These old models are lovely to paint and super quick.  I have a bunch more that are currently in route so I hope to have a decent sized force ready soon so I can play a few games.

Now one more entry for this month.



My last three Bones 1 Kickstarter Kobolds.  I now have a full 12 painted up and out of my Bones bin.  Nothing real special for these guys but I am running out of space on my D&D Shelf in my display case...

So in total for February I managed to paint 12 models!  Pretty good if I do say so myself. I have one more random model i want to paint before I continue with the last models I need for my Stormcast 1000pts.

Until then!

-Commodus


No comments:

Post a Comment