So it was a slow weekend as I was fighting off a cold but I managed to get...SOME work done. Mostly it was prepping minis so that I could later finish off. I did manage to get a pile of stuff based, primed and painted.
So lets take a look!
3 more Kobolds, 5 Twig Blights and a Vine Blight. Granted the larger one is technically a Needle Blight but I intend to use him as a Twig Blight because I can damn it!
Alright with those guys done I continued my trek to get all the Bones minis I have out off my desk...but man does it turn out I have quite a few out! I mean it is to be expected when I have 2 kickstarters worth of stuff that's been waiting to get painted since 2013.
I am making a dent however...even if it is somewhat minor. With that said here's the next batch for this week.
3 more Kobolds, 3 Skeleton Warriors, a small Dragon and a peasant. Got to get most of my dungeon denizens painted and ready for some D&D action!
Until next time!