Monday 24 February 2020

Model Madness! February continues...

Hello once again all!

So here I am with another installment of "Look what I painted!"  Before I do that I thought I'd just show off a game I managed to play with a bunch of my friend over the weekend...


HEROQUEST!  The greatest board game ever made.  We've been slowly going through the adventure book and just finished up the 5th quest out of the 12. (Although technically the first adventure is more of a board game then a "mission" mission so I skipped that).

Okay I just thought I'd show that off before I got down to the meat of what this is suppose to be about...


Three Orc Arrer boy's for a little WARCRY 3 BLOOD DRAGON!!  I have about 12 of these guys sitting around so I figured I'd paint three so I can use them for a little Warhammer 6th Edition skirmish.  Hopefully I can get around to actually finishing the whole 12 man but for now these guys join the pile as I work on a few more things...


Hopefully I'll have more ready before the end of the week!  Stay Tuned!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment