Monday 19 October 2020

October Paint Spree Continues!!

Hello one and all, back with more stuff painted!

So continuing the project of painting all my backlog of stuff I "based but did not paint" I moved on to even more greenskins for my Orc and Goblin army!  So will all that said lets take another look and see what I finished!


5 more Goblins!  That makes a whole unit of 30 Gobbos!  I still have to build and paint their movement try but a whole unit done!  It only took me....uhh...I guess 6 years technically.  However they are now done and ready to use in game.

To go with these greeny boyz...


3 Goblin Spear Chukka crew!  I had based these guys and haven't gotten to work on their actual Spear Chukka...but Its here and ready to get put together and painted!  I'll get to that...eventually.

That's 8 more models on the pile with more on the way!

Stay Tuned!

-Commodus


No comments:

Post a Comment