Tuesday 31 March 2020

The MARCH Nears It's end...

Hello Once again all!

And here I am as March closes...with more orcs!  This will probably be a small update as I am super busy with everything that is going on.  I do plan on putting a lot of time into painting before the end of the month however.

So with that said...what did I paint?


More ORCS!  Yes another 5 done added to the unit I'm trying Oh so hard to finish.  I wanted to get the whole thing done by the end of the month.  That clearly didn't happen...but I'm halfway through!  Keep in mind I had painted 5 of the unit years ago so that brings the total done to 20 overall (For a unit of 40)

So this is it!  March is now done and I can count up all the minis I completed.  With these 5 my total for March is 17 minis!  Pretty good given I haven't really painted in the last 2 weeks.

Adding these to my overall total 50 models!!!  I'm half way to 100 and I'm 3 months in!  MADNESS!!!

Welp! Now with April on the horizon I hope I can actually finish a project.  Will I get a whole 2000 point Orc and Goblin army completed?

Stay tuned!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment