Wednesday 27 February 2019

LET'S PAINT STUFF: End of the Month Close...

Hello everyone!

Well my weekend painting is done and I thought I'd show off what I managed to get done from the pile I showed off in my last post.


Lord-Relictor painted up and done!  Oh my god he is a busy model...so many little things to paint.  Although I will admit that once I got the base coat done and the model washed the details were much easier to finish off. 

The only problem with the mini is I keep forgetting which blue I use for my Stormcast Hallowed Knights.  So his shoulder pad and loincloth is lighter then Steelheart's Champions, which is also lighter then my 5 man group of liberators.  Oh well, so long as they're done I can worry about fixing them later.

Now on to my other project for the weekend...


Okay the lighting is kind of bad on this but I can assure you the wood on the table and barrels is properly highlighted.  I didn't manage to get through all the stuff I showed off though.  Turns out the Evil Altar I had is slightly bent and I'm not sure how to re-shape resin.  Oh well, I'll worry about that one later, but the pots and sacks I had decided to base as I didn't like them off on their own.  They will be next on my to do pile.

That's all for now!

-Commodus


No comments:

Post a Comment